Monday, January 15, 2007

24 Season Premiere Review

The first thing I have to say is.... WOW did the 24 season premiere look good in HD. This season will be the first I've watched in HD, and I'm incredibly excited. Before I watched the series I thought it was an interesting premise that couldn't go on for longer than 1 or 2 seasons. Man was I wrong. Year after year the producers put out a show that is incredibly intense and exciting every single week. I still remember getting season 2 on dvd and watching the entire season in one sitting (yeah it was that good....or maybe I'm just that crazy).

I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't already seen it (I'll wait a few days for that), but the 2 hour premiere lived up to the standards I have come to expect from the show. If you're not watching this show I would suggest hitting up netflix (best way to watch a complete series IMO), clear your schedule for a few weeks, and enjoy. I'm sure I'll ramble on more about the show in the coming days, I just wanted to get this message up to say WATCH 24!!! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: